About Lawyer Mums Australia
We support lawyer mums and employers that understand the challenges of juggling a career with family commitments.
How do we support lawyer mums?
- Discussion forum – we provide an online discussion forum exclusive to lawyer mums where our 540+ members can unite to ask questions, share information, build networks and help each other to be the best lawyers and mums they can be
- Employment – we help lawyer mums find suitably flexible employment
- Networking and CLEs – we arrange networking events and child-friendly CLEs
How do we support employers?
- Recruitment – we help employers to attract top legal talent by allowing employers to advertise employment opportunities on our website and Facebook pages
- Identify talent – we maintain a database of lawyer mums looking for work and can assist employers to identify suitable talent
- Networking – we provide an opportunity at our events for employers to meet highly talented lawyers and show their support for lawyer mums
Are you still waiting for the perfect part-time law job? Job sharing is finally easier now with jobsshared.com.au Jobs Shared is an online platform designed to help you find someone with similar experience to share a job with. Register for free today and search their database to find your job sharing partner. It’s a bit like online dating, but for professionals. Flexible work in law just got a whole lot easier.